1

Closed

Some Request Method Names Incorrect

description

The method name assigned to the request for:
CreateRequestArticle_GetTopics = article_getInfo; should be article_getTopics
CreateRequestArticle_GetArticles = article_getInfo; should be article_getRelatedArticles
CreateRequestContent_GetTopics = image_getTopics; should be content_getTopics
CreateRequestSource_GetInfo = source_getArticles; should be source_getInfo
 
I've made the changes and rebuilt the class (see attachment) everything tested fine.
 
Thanks for putting the client together it is a nice pice of work.

file attachments

comments

mercsd wrote Jan 21, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Thank you for the great feedback. I was in the process of fixing the issues you found and releasing a slight update, but ran into some network issues and have been offline for 2 weeks. I'll try to get this out in the next few weeks as I'm moving back to San Diego for a new job as well, so I'm a little busy ATM. Again thanks, I'm glad you like it.

mercsd wrote Mar 23, 2012 at 3:49 PM

UPDATE:
Sorry for the long delay, but I started a new position which required a move and it took much longer than I was expecting to get settled. I should have this corrected this weekend.

mercsd wrote Mar 24, 2012 at 6:33 PM

This and other bugs have been corrected in the 1.0a release.

wrote Mar 24, 2012 at 6:33 PM

wrote Jan 28, 2013 at 9:42 PM

wrote May 14, 2013 at 3:16 AM